Are you a team leader or small business owner looking for feedback from your team but struggling to get honest opinions?
Well, worry not! I’ve compiled a list of the 9 best anonymous Q&A tools and apps for teams to help you collect anonymous feedback.
Top 9 Paid & Free Anonymous Q&A Tools
In my search for anonymous Q&A apps, I ensured they conduct anonymous questions and answers and are well-suited for your team members.
Let’s dive in and find the right tool for your team’s needs.
1/ Poll Everywhere: Live Anonymous Q&A Tool
Poll Everywhere is a web-based interactive tool that helps you host live polls, word clouds, quizzes, and Q&A sessions in real time.
Its web-based interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to create custom polls and surveys, collect responses, and analyze results.
Poll Everywhere’s anonymous Q&A tool allows you to create multiple-choice, open-ended, or word cloud prompts that your audience can respond to in real-time using their smartphones, tablets, or laptops.
You can display the poll results on the main screen as they come in, allowing everyone in the room to see the responses instantly.
Why Choose Poll Everywhere
- Conduct anonymous Q&A sessions
- Analyze Real-time feedback
- Ask in multiple-question formats
- Enjoy Custom branding options
- Integrate with PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Work on any device with an internet connection
Poll Everywhere offers a free plan to host up to 25 responses per poll. And I think that’s more than enough for most teams and small businesses.
2/ AhaSlides: All-in-One Anonymous Quiz Tool
AhaSlides is more than just another anonymous Q&A app; it’s a cloud-based software that helps you connect with your audience like never before.
With AhaSlides, you can create visually appealing and interactive presentations that keep your audience engaged throughout the session.
The platform offers customizable templates, themes, and design layouts, making it easy to create a pro-level presentation.
One of the standout features of AhaSlides is its anonymous real-time polling and Q&A functionality. You can gather feedback and questions from your audience anonymously or with names attached.
Why Choose AhaSlides?
- Engage your audience with interactive presentations.
- Get live Q&A for anonymous or named feedback.
- Enjoy collaboration tools for remote meetings.
- Design with customizable templates and layouts.
- Moderate questions.
- Get feedback on questions.
- Embed audio.
You can use AhaSlides to ask unlimited questions and brainstorming sessions for free if you have 7 live participants max. That’d be my choice for a very small team’s best anonymous Q&A tool.
3/ Slido: Tool With Online Questions and Answers
Slido is an online tool that allows you to create interactive meetings and events that engage your participants and make them feel heard and valued.
Slido’s “Live Q&A” feature helps you collect questions for your Q&A sessions anonymously without logins or downloads, and live or in advance.
You can organize interactive meetings and events using live polls, Q&A sessions, surveys, and quizzes.
With Slido, you can easily engage your participants and spark meaningful conversations that lead to better insights and decisions.
Using Slido is a breeze. First, you create your event or meeting and customize it to your liking. You can add your company’s logo, background images, and color schemes to make it more appealing and brand-aligned.
Why Choose Slido?
If you want to create more engaging, interactive, and productive meetings and events, then Slido is your tool.
Slido helps you:
- Get real-time feedback and insights easily.
- Let participants upvote questions.
- Moderate your Q&A session on the go.
- Export all questions with one click.
- Collect questions in advance via a link.
- Analyze the tone of all the questions with AI.
- Integrate with Zoom, Google Slides, and more.
If you are looking for a free anonymous Q&A tool, Slido is the way to go! With its free plan, you can ask unlimited questions from up to 100 participants. Isn’t that huge?
4/ Mentimeter: The Best Free Anonymous Q&A Tool
Mentimeter is an innovative presentation platform that helps you engage with your audience through interactive Q&A sessions. With this tool, you can create visually appealing presentations incorporating polls, quizzes, and surveys to capture your audience’s attention.
The best feature is why you are here! Mentimeter allows your audience to pose questions directly and anonymously. However, you can moderate the entire questions and answers session online.
What’s more, is that Mentimeter lets you visualize your audience’s data and helps your audience ask anonymous questions in return.
Why Choose Mentimeter
- Engage your audience with live anonymous Q&A sessions.
- Customizable templates for beautiful presentations and polls.
- Understand your audience better with analytics.
- Learn before you start using Mentimeter.
- Integrate with Microsoft Teams, Hopin, and more.
- Available in both free and paid versions
What’s best about Mentimeter is that it’s free for most small businesses. Yes, it’s free even for the unlimited audience and presentation but for up to 2 question slides and 5 quiz slides. And that’s more than enough for many!
5/ OnlineQuestions.Org: Free-Forever Online Anonymous Questions Tool
If you want something completely free, you must check OnlineQuestions.Org. It helps conduct live online questions and answers sessions for large events.
So, this online tool will work even if you have a 100,000 audience size. That, too, free-of-charge, and there are no ads displayed on the tool site.
Moreover, it’s easy, and your audience can go anonymous when answering your questions. How awesome is that?
How to use this free online Q&A platform? Well, that’s easy!
- Go to the website.
- Click on “Admin”
- Enter a unique number to create an event.
- Create your password (Don’t share it with your audience)
- And click on “Create” to start an anonymous Q&A session.
And ask your audience to visit the website and enter the unique “Event number” you created earlier.
Why Choose OnlineQuestions
- Conduct unlimited anonymous Q&A sessions for free.
- Enjoy the ad-free experience without paying a penny.
- Collect feedback from the big audience size.
While OnlineQuestions.Org does not offer professional or advanced features like Poll Everywhere, it still offers free-forever basic Q&A functionalities for large audience sizes.
6/ Vevox Live Q&A Tool With Anonymity Feature
Vevox is a powerful Q&A tool for teams and small businesses that lets you easily manage and empower your audience.
With Vevox’s MS Teams App, you can make your meetings and presentations more inclusive and engaging.
One of the best features of Vevox is its anonymous Q&A functionality. With Vevox, you can ask questions or offer feedback anonymously. This ensures that everyone on your team is given a voice, even those hesitant to speak out.
You can customize your Q&A sessions with your branding, layout, and themes to make them more engaging and professional. Vevox is fully responsive and works well on any device, making it accessible anywhere.
Why Go for Vevox
- Run engaging and anonymous live Q&A sessions.
- Answer the most popular questions.
- Preview all messages sent to the Q&A board.
- Categorize them by a label.
- And review them before publishing.
- Integrate with apps like Microsoft.
You can use Vevox for free for up to 100 participants with unlimited MCQs, Q&A, quiz leaderboards, and more.
Check Vevox premium plans to upgrade everything.
7/ Pigeonhole Live’s Anonymous Q&A
It’s a unique tool that allows teams to have real-time discussions without the risk of bias or fear of judgment. The Pigeonhole’s live Q&A feature makes it easy to submit questions anonymously and receive responses in real time quickly.
This tool is perfect for teams looking to increase engagement and promote open communication. With Pigeonhole’s Live Q&A, everyone can voice their opinions and ask anonymous questions without fear of repercussions.
With custom integrations, you can also use Pigeonhole’s anonymous live Q&A feature within meetings and events tools.
And you can share the Q&As with just a link.
Why Choose Pigeonhole Live
- Run questions and answers session anonymously.
- Enjoy the clutter-free user interface.
- Get votes for each question and answer.
- Help the participants while answering questions.
- Capture key insights like votes, comments, and more.
Pigeonhole Live offers a free-forever account for up to 100 participants to run 1 Q&A, 1 survey, and 5 polls and quizzes. You can also get PDF exports for “Events” insights and protect the feedback session with the event passcode.
8/ Live-Ask: One of the Best Free Anonymous Q&A Tools
Live-Ask helps you receive real-time questions from your audience with ease.
One of the best features of Live-Ask is that you don’t need any registration. Anyone can ask questions and vote. This ensures that everyone has equal and fair access to the discussion without any fees or barriers to entry.
If you want a free, real-time Q&A tool that prioritizes ease of use, accessibility, and anonymity, Live-Ask is the ultimate anonymous Q&A tool for your conference, meetup, or panel discussion.
Why Go for Live-Ask
- Enjoy everything for free.
- Create a shareable link to your questions.
- Get real-time feedback anonymously.
- Use it on any smart device, like your phone or TV.
Live-Ask encourages to use its Q&A platform for free. I’m unsure if it will ask for an upgrade later. But it should be doing this; otherwise, who offers this for free?
9/ NGL: Ask Anonymous Questions on Instagram
In today’s social media-driven world, receiving feedback from your followers can be both a blessing and a curse.
On the one hand, positive feedback can boost your confidence and help you grow your following. On the other hand, negative feedback can be hurtful and damaging to your personal brand.
This is where NGL comes in.
It’s a unique and innovative way to get feedback without worrying about negative comments affecting your brand or image.
With NGL, you can ask your followers anything you want, and they can respond anonymously.
Here’s how it works:
- Download NGL on PlayStore or Apple Store.
- Open the app and hit the “Play” button.
- Copy the link and post it as an Instagram Story.
- Your followers use the link to submit anonymous messages or questions.
- You receive a push notification and view the feed.
That’s just wow! This app can be especially helpful for small business owners and team leaders who want to get feedback from their followers without revealing their identities.
> More Anonymous Q&A Apps
Haven’t you found anything interesting or useful for your team? Worry not, and visit these top 15 anonymous employee feedback tools to help you improve communication and boost employee engagement in your team.
Which of these anonymous Q&A tools or software are you going to use? Let me know in the comments below because I always reply 🙂